What I'm Doing Right Now*
- Writing weekly WeChat articles for a Belgian beer brand.
- Contributing writer for a local digital marketing agency, writing about SEO.
- Helping people find what they're looking for on the internet.
- Shooting a lot of 35mm photos.
- Creating a website about pollution masks & safety to help others living in China breath easier.
- Managing a nearly 7-year-old cycling blog I started back in 2010. It has been dormant for months, but still receives strong daily traffic. I would like to work on incorporating more China-focused content in the near future.
Things I Want To Do
- Learn Python.
- Shoot more film.
- Make my own run of skateboard decks.
- Tour the Pacific Coat by bicycle when I move back to the United States.
Things I've Done
- Released & premiered my first "full-length" skateboard video, all filmed in China featuring skaters from Shanghai, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA, Sweden, Italy, Finland, England, Japan and more.
- Consulted as an SEO/e-commerce specialist for the launching of a B2C e-commerce website for a large B2B supplier of auto accessories.