past | present | future
What I'm Doing Right Now*
- Writing for BizShake - a NEO Blockchain-based P2P sharing ecosystem through the tokenization of real-world assets.
- Commissioned digital & 35mm photographer.
- Freelance videography.
- Starting a cooking show, featuring friends from all different parts of the world preparing food in their own homes. Expected to launch Summer 2018.
- Building a WeChat store for homemade smoothies.
- Writing weekly WeChat articles for a Belgian beer brand.
- Contributing SEO writer for a local digital marketing agency.
- Helping people find what they're looking for on the internet.
- Creating a website about pollution masks & safety to help others living in China breath easier.
- Managing a nearly 8-year-old cycling blog I started back in 2010. It has been dormant for months, but still receives strong daily traffic. I would like to work on incorporating more China-focused content in the near future.
Things I Want To Do
- Learn Python.
- Shoot more film.
- Film a part I'm proud of for the Fly Streetwear video.
- Get better at speaking Chinese.
- Tour the Pacific Coat by bicycle when I move back to the United States.
Things I've Done
- Released & premiered my first "full-length" skateboard video titled "CDs", all filmed in China featuring skaters from Shanghai, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA, Sweden, Italy, Finland, England, Japan and more.
- Consulted as an SEO/e-commerce specialist for the launching of a B2C e-commerce website for a large B2B supplier of auto accessories.