What I'm Doing Right Now*
- Writing weekly WeChat articles for Leffe.
- Building a B2C e-commerce website for a large B2B supplier of auto accessories.
- Helping people find what they're looking for on the internet.
- Shooting a lot of 35mm photos.
- Creating a website about pollution masks & safety to help others living in China breath easier.
- Managing a nearly 7-year-old cycling blog I started back in 2010. For 2017, I would like to work on incorporating more China-focused content.
Things I Want To Do
- Learn Python.
- Shoot more film.
- Make my own run of skateboard decks.
- Tour the Pacific Coat by bicycle when I move back to the United States.
Things I've Done
- Released & premiered my first "full-length" skateboard video, all filmed in China featuring skaters from Shanghai, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA, Sweden, Italy, Finland, England, Japan and more.